Read this from Exit and Support Network. It almost makes you feel sick to your stomach. How can one’s parents reject one’s daughter like that? Frankly they have failed as parents. Period. Thank you Philedelphia Church of God about child rearing. Also see this from The God Discussion. Ron Weinland spewing out hatred and curses upon people who who disagree with him labeling them “mockers of God”. May Aggie and others make this man’s life a living hell as he chooses to be a Master of Evil. The followers of these fanatical groups continually play their mind games and mental manipulation (and strangely never tire from it) of any and all bloggers who speak out against the abuse of the groups by telling them to GET OVER IT! The answer is NO! People who have a conscience and have a high sense of justice for all will not in any way GET OVER IT. As the old saying goes, for evil for to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Armstrongism in it’s various splinters is an evil and cruel religion, it is not Christian but purely anti-Christ (I know this is not politically correct language but tough) and those who have a conscience will do anything in their power to confront and hopefully someday defeat this toxic combination of egocentric (and some alcoholic) leaders and members who are scared of the outside world and are afraid of using their intellect who share very deep issues with mental illness. Speaking of Exit and Support, they will e-mail you some books online in PDF format describing the rotten fruit of Armstrongism. Some of the books they have ready are—The Broadway To Armageddon by William B. Hinson, 1977, Armstrongism: Religion or Rip-Off? (An Expose of the Armstrong Modus Operandi) by Marion J. McNair, 1977 and The Truth Shall Make You Free: Herbert Armstrong’s Empire Exposed by the late John Tuit, 1981. ESN will soon also have a PDF of the most controversial exposure on the founder of the historic WCG,Herbert Armstrong’s Tangled Web (An Insider’s View of the Worldwide Church of God) by David Robinson, 1980. E- mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Free you mind and your behind shall surely follow.
From Dennis Diehl who posted this on Gavin’s Ambassador Watch blog:
When the clock runs out…
1. I never said Jesus would return then. I said he “could” return.
2. God has given us more time to finish the Work.
3. Satan has blinded your mind. We never said that.
4. We said it, but we didn’t mean it the way you took it.
5. Satan confused your mind to make you think we said that, but we didn’t. We said something else and now I’m not going to tell you what I really said. You should have listened right the first time.
6. I only meant my books would go into a second printing and return to a bookstore near you.
7. I made a mistake,but so did Moses, David, the Disciples and Paul, and they were all men after God’s own heart. So there.
Editor’s note: Isn’t this ALL too familiar???